Requirements for paper writing
Articles are accepted in electronic form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The editors do not accept printed manuscripts.
- Articles should be relevant, have a high scientific level, good presentation style, without long introductions and repetitions.
- Previously unpublished material in Kazakh or Russian or English in Microsoft Word format is accepted for publication.
- The number of authors should not exceed three people per paper. No more than two papers from one author (including materials prepared in co-authorship) are accepted for publication per issue.
- The total volume of one paper is from 5 to 10 A4 pages, Times New Roman font, size 12, single spacing, paragraph indentation – 1 cm, margins on all sides by 2 cm, alignment – in width.
- Abbreviations of words are not allowed, except for the generally accepted ones (CIS, UNESCO). Abbreviations are included in the text only after their first mention with full decoding. For example, the Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center (hereinafter – BPAMC).
- Allowed the presence of tables, formulas and figures in the text, no more than five units. It is obligatory to have captions and captions to tables in the form: “Fig. 1. Name of the figure”, “Tab. 1. Table name”. A table or figure is not numbered if they are the only ones in the text.
- Pictures are placed in the text of the paper, must be of high quality. Drawings must be sharp, photographs must be of high quality, diagrams must be in any Microsoft Word-compatible format.
- Captions should be laconic, but capacious in content (11 fonts). If the figure is from another publication, the link to it is made in the same way as the link to the printed edition.
- Tables should be descriptive, have a title, a serial number. The content of the columns must correspond to their title. All data inside the table must be entered in 10 fonts. The recommended table size is no more than 1 page.
- Tables, figures, diagrams must be placed after the mention.
The editors reserve the right to correct the material for the printed format without distorting the original meaning. Author’s material is not returned.
The order of registration of articles
- In the upper left corner on the 1st page of the paper, the UDC is indicated – universal decimal classification and ISTIR – State rubricator of scientific and technical information / Interstate rubricator of scientific and technical information.
UDC is determined on the website https://teacode.com/online/udc/;
GRNTI is defined on the website https://clck.ru/TiFUg
- Through the line in the center, the title of the paper in 3 languages (Kazakh, Russian and English) is placed in capital letters.
- Through an interval below the left margin, the photo of the author (authors) and information about the author (authors) in 3 languages (Kazakh, Russian and English):
- Full name
- Academic degree and title, position
- Full name of the organization
- Full work or home address (including postal code)
- Telephone number
- A line below is followed by an abstract in 3 languages (4–6 sentences, 11 fonts), revealing the main content of the article, and key words or phrases (5–7 words).
- Through the line below, place the main text of the article (12 font).
- After the main text of the article, references to the literature are provided without fail.
References to literature are formatted with numbers in square brackets indicating pages (if any). Sources and used scientific literature (monographs, articles, abstracts, abstracts, Internet resources, etc.) are given at the end of the article in the “References” section in the order of their sequential mention in the text. The list of references should contain only those sources that are referenced in the text, the numbering of sources – as they appear in the text. All bibliographic data must be carefully checked. Recommended amount of literature: 7-15 sources.
The list of references is provided in two languages: the language of publication of the article and a separate block in English (References), additionally indicating Russian-language sources in Latin, preserving the original text and using the transliteration alphabet. If the article is published in English, then the References are given in English only.
At the end of each number of the converted bibliography, you must indicate in parentheses the original language of this source, in English. For example, (in Russian), (in Kazakh).
Online transliteration of the Russian text into the Latin alphabet can be done on the website: https://www.translit.ru/
Bank account details of the Center
RSE on REU «Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center» MES RK
The Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan,
Kabanbay Batyr Ave. 28, office №4
Beneficiary Code 16
IIC KZ236010111000227192 Astana regional branch of the Halyk Bank JSC
Tel.: 28-75-21, 28-75-24